1. On landing pad: Gandahar and Solu maintain the ship and download current astrogation data.
2. Fly ship to just outside of Gamorillian Sector. See a bustling sector. No large wall surrounding the sector.
3. Take a taxi to travel to the sector. Pay the taxi driver an extra 25 cr to get a tour of the Gamorillian sector. Solu and Gandahar become acquainted with the sector.
4. Solu and Gandahar were dropped off at the entrance of the palace.
5. Gandahar took a look for security. Saw some guards and holocams.
6. The two were approached by an ‘authorized vendor’ (authorized by the Gamorillians) wanting to sell spice, death sticks, or women.
7. Entered palace, attempted to get info from a computer info kiosk.
8. Requested a tour of the palace. Toured locatons of the archeological museum, the playground, the government offices, the residential portion, and the luxury market. Solu and Gandahar decided to go back to the archeology museum, but found that it was closed.
9. Gandahar and Solu went back to ship at nightfall.
10. At this point, four members of the party, Quantar, Mozenrath, Solu, and Gandahar decided to attempt to penetrate the palace at night. So they flew the ship to a landing platform that was within sight of the entrance. The four of them went to street level, while Tekton stayed on call with the ship. The plan was to use Quantar’s abilities to phase into the palace, in order to find information about the time temple.
11. Quantar and Mozenrath used Cloak to get across the courtyard region (about 500 m across), while Solu and Gandahar stayed in sight to support.
12. Quantar entered the palace by phasing through the transparisteel main door. However, he alerted some guards (all Rodians) from shaking the door during his phase.
13. Mozenrath then Mind-tricked one guard to distract him, while knocking out another guard; however, the guard managed to fire his blaster as he was struck.
14. Mozenrath then changed shape into the guard he had just knocked out.
15. Other guards arrived and became suspicious.
16. Quantar attempted to slice the computer inside the palace. He failed miserably, setting off an alarm, and alerting the security forces to his location. Quantar then attempted to run, being noticed by the guard in the palace.
17. Gandahar and Solu began running accross the courtyard to support their allies.
18. More guard reinforcements arrived in the main chamber of the palace entrance.
19. The session was then concluded.